My Teacher is a Student

Follow the adventures of your teacher as she takes a semester off and becomes a part-time college student.

Monday, February 20, 2006

What Are YOU Doing On Your Vacation?

Are you enjoying your winter break? Sleeping late? Hanging out or chillin' with your peeps? Anyone out there doing their school work? I am! Yes, I'm on break also. Actually, I'm in Florida enjoying the 80 degree weather and the palm trees. While I am sitting at the pool, I am reading my assignments that are required for my classes. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that even though you're not in school, you should still work on your assignments. Yes, this is the time when you can catch up if you're behind, get ahead or just do what is required of you. If I was in class with you on Friday, you know that I would tell all of you that you should do all your homework over the weekend so you would have the week free? Did any of you do that? Do you have a load of work that you still have to get through? Today is Monday. Start doing it now, a few hours per day and you will have it done before the weekend. Trust me on this! Remember, you have to make your school work a priority. You may have to tell your parents that you have homework so that they understand that it's important, too. My older son had a project that was due the first Monday he gets back to school. I made him do it and FINISH it before we left for Florida. It took him about an hour every night for 4 nights and he did finish it. He was so excited! I was too because now he doesn't have to do it all in one day. I was a last minute person. I have learned my lesson. It doesn't work well. Learn from me!

Have a great break and finish all your work! I want you to graduate!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI MS.MIGDDOL.THIS IS ERICA FROM MS.GREENS CLASS .I KNOW IM NOT ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS BUT U ARE AN IMPORTANT PERSON TO ME.I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN IN THAT 80 DRGREE WEATHER WITH YOUR FAMILY.WE MISS U AND HOPE TO SEE U SOON WITH A NICE TAN.
    PS.HAVE LOTS N LOTS OF FUN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home