My Teacher is a Student

Follow the adventures of your teacher as she takes a semester off and becomes a part-time college student.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Goodbye Regents and RCT's

Well, exam week is over! For those of you who came in and took your exams, I hope you are recovering! For those of you who had the week off, I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I was in school proctoring and grading. It was so nice and quiet. It was almost peaceful! I graded the math and science RCT's. No comment on the results. You will all find out soon enough!

I was going over the syllabi from my courses and I have so much work to do before I go back to school on Thursday, Feb. 2nd. I have to read 8 more chapters of the Iliad, 60 more pages in another book and I didn't even start on the reading for my history course. I'm feeling a little pressure here! I must admit that I am enjoying the Iliad very much. At first I was intimidated by it's size but it is a very amusing, in my opinion, story. I can't wait to get into class and start to discuss it with my fellow students! See, if you read the book, you can discuss it with others. READ THE MATERIAL FOR YOUR CLASSES! It makes you a better student and the class isn't boring because you know what's going on. Also, the language in the book is usually wonderful! You learn so much. Am I sounding like a teacher right now? GOOD!

Hey Allison, thank you for that great comment! Keep writing...it's a great release. Good luck to you for the NEW semester. Omkar, it's great hearing from you via e-mail. If you want to e-mail me directly, use this address: robinfre@yahoo.com.

I'll see you all next week. My last day is Tuesday, Jan. 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home